*A deposit of 50% of the treatment price may be charged for all treatments over 1 hour duration.
* For cancellations with more than 72hrs notice, deposits will be refunded.
* For cancellations with less than 48hrs prior to treatment, but with more than 24hrs notice, the deposit will be forfeited. If the appointment is to be rearranged rather than cancelled, the remaining 50% balance of the treatment cost will be taken in advance of the appointment.
* For cancellations with less than 24hrs, or in the event of a no-show, the deposit will be forfeited and full payment will be required for future bookings.
* For clients on treatments courses, cancellations of less than 24hrs, or in the event of a no-show, one treatment will be forfeited from your course.
* For a large group (two or more people) or spa day bookings of 2 hours or more, a 50% deposit is required. Please note that 72 hours’ cancellation notice is required for large group/spa day bookings. In the event of needing to cancel/reschedule your booking, a full credit note (for any unused treatments) will be added to your account for you to book and use at a later date, providing you have given at least 72hrs notice. Account credit must be used within the 6-month expiry date set from date and time of the initial booking.
*Please also note when making any such bookings you are entering into a contract with Create Your Beauty, whereby you are reserving treatment rooms and therapists required to carry out your chosen treatments. Other expenses may also be incurred by Create Your Beauty to buy-in certain products required for any such treatments, we thereby fully reserve the right to charge to cover for any such losses.
* Please be prompt for your appointment, as treatments must commence at your booking start time. If late to your appointment, your treatment may be cut short and you may still be charged for the full session.
Payment & Online Security:
Payment is accepted by Worldpay or PayPal. All credit/debit card processing is handled by Worldpay or PayPal and their facilities are fully secure. We do not store any customer’s financial details.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 – says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of the product you’re entitled to the following:
Right to cancel:
In accordance with the Distance selling Directive you have the right to cancel any product purchase within 14 days and receive a full refund within 30 days. No reason for cancellation is required. However, the product must be returned unopened and securely packaged at the buyers expense. We do not accept liability for goods lost or damaged during transit. You are advised to return goods by recorded (signed for) delivery, proof of postage is not accepted as proof of delivery. Please contact us by email or telephone within the 14 day deadline. If you receive damaged or faulty goods, please keep these together with the packaging and contact us immediately for guidance.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not pass information on to other parties. You are entitled to receive information and to amend, block and delete your stored data. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your request by post.
We aim to despatch all items ordered within 2 working days of receipt of cleared funds. Items will be sent by 2nd class post so please allow up to 7 working days before contacting us about non-delivery of goods. All items are subject to availability and in the unlikely event that we can not supply you, we will advise you immediately and be given a full refund or credit if preferred.