MICRONEEDLING / DERMAPEN
Our microneedling treatment is fast, effective and has proven results. The procedure safely penetrates the skin with tiny needles to enable the release of natural growth factors. This stimulates collagen production and encourages the skin to regenerate and repair itself, reducing blemishes, pigmentation, scars, lines and wrinkles.
Duration: 60 or 90 Minutes
WHAT IS MICRONEEDLING?
Microneedling is the use of tiny needles to penetrate through the skin to induce the release of restorative growth factors via wound healing. A Dermapen is used to create tiny superficial punctures that stimulate a natural healing response. This results production of new collagen and elastin fibres. This increased production of natural fibres within the skin means the treatment is very effective at treating scars such as for treating acne scarring, stretch marks as well as fine lines and wrinkles, and smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
The ageing process, low body weight, regular intense exercise, smoking, drinking, diet and the environment all impacts collagen and elastin. By creating 1000’s of minor wounds the skin begins to heal itself and reverse this damage.
Microneedling is most commonly used on the face to treat scars, wrinkles, and large pores, but is also effective at treating the neck, decollete, and scalp. A treatment course is usually recommended 4-6 weeks apart, although 1-2 sessions will provide noticeable results. It is suitable for all skin types.
WHAT CAN MICRONEEDLING TREAT?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MICRONEEDLING?
- Pain free (due to topical anaesthetic use pre treatment) treatment with little downtime.
- Increased collagen production, for natural skin rejuvenation.
- Effectively repairs scars. Acne scars, pock marks and stretch marks are eliminated. Instant results, that actually improve over time.
- Reduces discolouration.
- Renews tired looking skin. Lines and wrinkles are reduced.
- Instant results, that actually improve over time.
Approx. 30-60 minutes per application
Back to work
Minor, if any at all
DURATION OF RESULTS
RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS
Minor redness / minor bleeding
RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF TREATMENTS
A course of 6 sessions
Fresher skin after 1-2,
3-6 sessions for specific skin concerns
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does it work?
Who is not supposed to do Dermapen?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your skin is allergic (which is why we patch test)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Bleeding disorder
- Usage of anticoagulants including Aspirin
- Have cancer or active cold sore
- Inflammation of the skin and skin infections
Why do I need more than one treatment?
Is the treatment painful?
What are the risks?
CALL: 01923 804445
REQUEST CALL BACK OR ASK A QUESTION
READY TO BE PAMPERED?
Save time and reserve your appointment online.